Thursday, August 21, 2008

paper planes



My soundtrack at the moment... Really cruisy and easy. Life is good, and this song is super cool... haha

We had a great weekend at home last weekend. Spent some loving time with Kickin' Super Tripper, our van... heh.. she needed it. Its running really well now. We were/are so impressed with her... She drove all the way to the top of the mountain eassssy! :) Definitely a goer!
Only thing is, when we got back to Brisbane, we realised that one of the headlights has died... :( But... I've just called the place we bought the van, and they are happy for us to bring the van over and take it down to their auto electricians or whatever. So yay for that!

I even had a go at driving her! Hahaha.. which was funny. Mateus taught me how to drive, and sort of three point turns... but yeah.. i really need to keep practicing! hahah... tricky! Was so funny, i didn't want to meet anyone on the road... lucky noone came along...I am sure i would have freaked out if they did.

Oh! I have some more news too, I'm going to a job interview on Friday! At SpeakOut Creative
Am a little nervous, not really about the job interview.. but more about what to do if the job is good and i get it and i want to take it... thats the part that makes me sick, having to think about what i will do if its good and i want it and i have to tell GV... eep
But, anyway.. it looks like a really good company, and they have a good idea behind them... So we'll see... tomorrow morning!

We're planning to go go karting this weekend too! Which will be interesting I'm sure.. hehe.. I've never been, but its fun apparently.. so people keep telling me. I'm just worried about the whole driving aspect.. haha... :) I guess I'll get more practice there hey! Only thing is it will be going super fast... hahaha... SPEED!

happy happy :D

2 comments:

Ursula said...

You sound very happy, Elizabeth! Glad you had a great weekend! Van is a goer alright!
Just be your happy confident yourself tomorrow morning and you'll win them all over.
Good luck!

Eileen said...

Wow, that's fantastic news! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.