Tuesday, December 29, 2009

aspiration

I've been trawling through my blogs that i trawl through.. click click click click and have found my dream house... check it out:

...loving the rock courtyard...


...and the beams in the kitchen...


...loving the fact that they play ping-pong with their pup... and the fact that they have a ping-pong table...


...and their garden is so sweet with the picket fence around it...

...and if you haven't guessed already, they are my idols... hahaha when i grow up! ;)

Check out their pics and story here at The Selby

They also mention that on their place they have a couple of barns, which have been converted into guest houses and play houses... *drool*... hahaha

P.S: Their garden is also envy worthy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!
they look like your little family!
i love the raw edges and sweetness and light about it all too!
maybe you could throw a couple of beams up in your place! or some random post thingies in your garden!


xox

k

Eileen said...

yes i agree with k, it's very very cute!
I like the beams in the kitchen too.. the guy in there sets them off nicely.

ursulasal said...

May all your dreams come true!
Cozy looking place!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.