Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leaving Home

It is very hard to do... leave home... but, I am leaving my home for the last 6 years, my work home at least.. for a new job in July!

I have been offered a position as Office Manager in an architect/interior design firm called HBO+EMTB, which I have accepted and will be starting on the 12th of July.

Super hard to leave GV... there has been a lot of tears, and I will struggle without all the girls here...

But the new position is a step up... and its a move forward.. and should be interesting... :)

Ta - Da!

Hah.. news...

4 comments:

kerstin said...

WOW, congratulations!!!

Office Manager!

Don't feel bad, you deserve to move forward! :) If that's what your heart desires. I hope you Love your new job and that people there are just as warm and friendly as GV.

:)

kaniganman said...

Yes! Well done Liz! You've earned a good position there by the sound of it. Some big projects they've done!

ursulasal said...

It's never easy to make a change - but I think you made the right decision. Tears will flow and eventually dry up as you tackle your new position.

Congratulations!

Eileen said...

Go Liz!!

I think you'll make an excellent Office Manager! Congratulations!

I hope you love it as much as you've loved working with the people at GV.