Monday, February 19, 2007

back to it

Well, after my five day weekend, you can only imagine how difficult it was to come to work this morning. Especially because we are so busy lately.
Our school is full. We're not accepting any more enrolments until the end of April! Classes are bursting at the seams and we have no room for students in our classes. It's good for the school, but means we (the staff) have to do a lot of apologising to the students for the overcrowding and try to suck up to them all the time... *groan* I hate doing that.
You may have noticed I haven't been around much lately... I have a new group of Brazilian friends. They are keeping me entertained, and I have been spending a lot of time with them lately.
So I'm sorry for being slack... I will endeavour to keep in touch more often.
But things are still good. I am very happy lately, apart from work being so busy, but my social life outside of work has definitely been making up for that! :)

Will write more soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! always enjoy reading your blog!

kerstin said...

hey liz!
i missed you!
hope you had fun on your little holiday!
too bad about work, oh well, at least you won't get too bored.