Monday, February 12, 2007

somethings in the water

I can feel something a changin' 'round here...

Yeah, somethings going down here at work. We've all noticed it... Normally, we have had a pretty good relationship with our bosses (my workmates and I), and these days, we've all noticed that they have started cracking the whip. We all feel like we're under surveillance, or something... Its really strange, because our bosses have usually been really great with that sort of thing. We have a pretty relaxed workplace when I think of it.. but that is beginning to change.
Hmm.. its not good.
Its begining to cause cracks in the walls, people have started to think about moving on... Not the best thing, because I love the people I work with, and this job, and I couldn't imagine it being the same if people left.
But, I'm hoping that this mood lifts, and we can get back to the way it was before...

I'm actually taking a little holiday this week. Going to have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off! Woo hoo!!
Yes, I am looking forward to that A LOT! Shall be really good... Not sure what I'll do yet. Just take some time out I think.

Ahh... Just one more day to go, and then I have a l-o-n-g weekend! Hurrah!

2 comments:

kerstin said...

ohh, thats odd hey.
i hope you can get back to the way it was before too. i wonder whats going on?
something by the sounds of it. i'm sure it will come out in the open soon enough.
if i havn't missed you before your holiday, have funnn!!!!
pick up a gro0ovy postcard or someting for me! ;)
love you

xxx
k

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are thinking of promoting someone and can't decide who - or they are having private personal problems and taking them to work.
Treat yourself during your mini holiday. Enjoy!