Wednesday, January 31, 2007

exuberant

I've decided 2007 will be my year. Liz 2007 will embrace life, have fun, enjoy herself, be happy and go wherever life takes her.
Been living up to it so far.. Its been good. A very lively start to the year so far.
Heh... ;)

It is my year though, its the Chinese year of the pig; I was born in the year of the pig, so it makes sense doesn't it? This is what it says about my horoscopes this year: look forward to a year in which to really shine, either personally or professionally
Yes, it is going to be my year!

---
In other news, everyone has said how great our mangoes are! Thanks Mum for sending the tray, I brought them into work and let my workmates fight over them. Very delicious apparently, someone even said that they were the best mangoes they had ever eaten... *applause all round*

And apparently I cook a mean vegetarian lasagne... Even affirmed carnivores that have probably never sat down to a meal without meat, ate every last morsel of my vegetarian spinach and mushroom lasagne. Yes, I was incredibly stunned... *another round of applause*

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Go for it girl!

kerstin said...

i'm so happy to hear you're having such a bouncy fun time! joy!
i read about the pigs, they're beautiful!
i remember the year of the dragon, it was a good year too!

ohhh and the mangoes are good! the best i've tasted too!

and maybe if you come and visit us you can cook us your mean lasagne! wow!

a real cook in the house!

lisbeth said...

HAHAH! A real cook, yeah right!! ;)

kerstin said...

hehe, yeahaahh, your meals sound so scrummy!
i'm tackling a roast tonight.
scarey! it's one big hunk of meat!
pray for moo..

i gotta email you, soon soon...
maybe once i put the thing in the oven otay.

lets think daisies