Tuesday, January 23, 2007

stupid brain

I had to come into work early this morning, 7:30 start. So that I could open the school early for a group of students. So, last night, I sat down and looked up the train time and figured it all out. Set my alarm and went to bed early so that I could get enough sleep.
My alarm went off, I pulled myself out of bed, skipped, ate breakfast, showered, got out of the shower, looked at my watch and my jaw dropped in shock... It was only 5:45!! And the train I had planned to catch was the 7:05! Damn! I had miscalculated... set my alarm an hour too early.
Hahahah
What a dolt!

So, now I keep thinking it should be an hour later than it is... 4:01 instead of 3:01.

And the hands of the clock seem to be stuck... This afternoon shall drag, I just know it.
:/

P.S: Check out my new glasses!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice glasses!! you look fantastic

lisbeth said...

Thanks... *blush*

kerstin said...

ohhh hahaha i did that once or twice before,
i think it was on the way to brisbane, i had to lie in bed for an hour all ready and waiting hehe.
love the new glasses! did you get your eyes re-checked?

lisbeth said...

It's so dumb! I can't believe I did that... Yes yes, new glasses! No, didn't get my eyes checked again, just bought new frames. For when I want to wear just black ones. I love my red ones, but black is good when I have an outfit on that doesn't match my red glasses. Yes, its all very fashionable... ;)