Monday, January 15, 2007

come back

Well.. I am pleased to announce, that today, I am finally smiling again.
I feel so much better... and that is all because of Y. Thank you!

I am a-ok!
*cheesy grin* :D

Things are really looking up. I have been thinking.. I might start doing some sort of class, perhaps. Just trying to think what sort of class... dancing? Or something...
And I'm going to do a b-i-g clean out of my house. Majorly overdue. In the mood to get some housey things, like furniture or something.
Also thinking about a holiday... I cancelled the ticket to Japan, and now I have flight credit. So, basically, I have a flight somewhere! Very exciting! I have been thinking, maybe to visit K in Canada... ah that would be f-u-n!! I will, I think. Later in the year... when I can take some time off work.

My favourite word lately: Dolt
Just love it... hehe... I have been calling everyone a dolt. Hahaha! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!

lisbeth said...

Hurrah indeed!

kerstin said...

oh, i am so glad you and Y could work things out nicely. It makes a huge difference hey. :)
ANNNd I would LOVE for you to visit us in Canada! (that's if i'm still here! eep! i've been doing immigration today....all i can say is....HOLY COW!)

p.s- Dolt, hehee, i'd never heard of it before, i like! sounds dorky!

lisbeth said...

Haha, it IS dorky... i think its british. Oh, I hope I can come and visit you!! I would love to, I just KNOW it... ;)