Wednesday, January 10, 2007

call me cliche

Call me cliche, but recently, I've come to realise that things are getting better, everyday. In the words of John Lennon: Everyday, in every way, its getting better and better.

After such an upheaval, I'm feeling positive again... Looking forward. Thinking of the sweet things...
I am finally realising a few things. A dawning perhaps.

Life is good.
(or it can be)

*You can choose to ignore this post, I know it sounds incredibly annoying and philosophical*

3 comments:

kerstin said...

I used to sing that to myself when i was going through tough times.
positive thinker!
It is good and life is good and yes yes full of sweet things!
like wild peach flowers before sunrise!

lisbeth said...

Like wild peach flowers before sunrise... now that is a sweet thing! ;)

Eileen said...

Yay, good to hear