Tuesday, September 18, 2007

100th

Wow... i just logged in to write something on here.. and I see this is my 100th post! *party* haha, thats not all that many when I think I have had this for over a year now. Anyway... exciting.. 100 posts... heh

Familiar thoughts running through my head again... I think I thought the same thing last year... Looking for a seachange. I had this brilliant idea the other week, things not going well here in Brisbane, feeling bored of BrisVegas, bored of work, bored of things, maybe its time for a seachange... Hey, there is an English school in Byron Bay, maybe I could get a job there! Haha... that would be fun! Or, anywhere near the beach... I have never lived near the beach before, maybe I should try it out for a little while. Could be just what I need.
And I have been feeling rather beachy, you know, wanting to smell like coconut and wear summer dresses, wear my hat, get new birkenstocks,... get some colour in my pasty white skin ;) hehe.. the good way of course, the non-skin cancer way... (tanning moisturiser)... anyway, beachy is my current "style" or phase or some such... I can hear the waves a callin'!

Or possibly I might perhaps maybe apply for a job at Griffith University... its basically my job, amplified... and renumeration is much better... Application must be in by Friday, and I'm toying with the idea of applying...
We'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! your 100th post!
:+p party!

hmm, the sea is calling you again? that's like me with eire, mars got me a novel set there for my birthday....i escape into it! weee!

anyhow, maybe a new job would shake things up perfectly for you! sounds like it would look good on your resume too! moving on up! hehehee

i reckon go for it!
they'd be silly not to hire you.

:)

miss ya, i'll email soon

xxx

k