Sunday, September 16, 2007

dream big

New housemate!

Here I am, at Dreamworld, in the Big Brother house from 2007... hehe... I even pretended to run in like a real housemate... Funny funny!

So, Marcel and i went to Dreamworld yesterday, it was fun. Although, I was a little distraught when I practically ran to the Tower of Terror only to find it was closed for annual maintenance! Damn.... thats my favourite ride ever! I couldn't believe it! Plus, they have taken down the Thunderbolt... but replaced it with the Cyclone, which is just as fun, but still... No Tower of Terror! What is a speed freak like me to do? Hmm... went on the Cyclone for a couple of times... but its just not the same without the Tower of Terror... next time, next time... Perhaps I should try out the Superman Escape at Warner Brothers Movieworld. They say that goes from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds... that, I'm sure, could satisfy my need for speed... hehehehehe!

No comments: