Wednesday, January 09, 2008

letter for tiger

Isn't it cool when you first move into a place and you get mail??! I got a little package today in the mail... Some sweet little candle holders! Thank you Kerstin! I have them up in my apartment already. And thanks to Papa for sending the nut and the shifter... most appreciated! Mail is so sweet.. I had forgotten just how special it is to get a letter!
The phone is finally working... had slight issues getting it connected, and almost had to get a technician to come out and check the cable, but then it fixed itself.. love it when things fix themselves.... :) And I just got an email from my new internet provider... Internet is connected too! I will run home tonight and connect it all up. (Its not like I haven't been disconnected anyway, with this free wireless I found, but I think my connection will be a lot quicker than the wireless one we are currently using).

OH! More news... I handed in an introductory letter to Pam (my schools director of studies) to start my trainee teaching here!!! Finally, I am going to get that going... I have 7 hours of teaching to complete, 2 hours of observation and around 20 hours of preparation... (how they mark that I do not know. Preparation time.. that means me preparing lessons... I'll just kind of whip them up... hehe...) Anyway, it will be scary, and I hope I can teach well... I'm already asking other teachers for advice! So, good luck to me!

3 comments:

kaniganman said...

Good to hear you're going to continue the teaching course, yeah good luck with it!
Phone and internet connected too hey - nice.

Anonymous said...

oo0ooh goody!
you got your christmas present!
i'm glad you like them! :D
isn't etsy (wishlist) wonderful! hehehee

good luck with the teaching course,
yay for you for keeping it going on!
nellie is leaving on saturday, boooooo

suck suck duck duck

heh,
happy house warming!

love

k

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.