Thursday, February 28, 2008

giggle inside

Anouk has inspired me...

10 things that make me sparkly;

1. - getting any kind of mail, email or mail, and reading new blog posts etc. from everyone.

2. - seeing my niece's smile... ;) videos and pics of my niece...

3. - cuddles and sweet kisses

4. - chocolate sprinkle on the top of cappucinos :p yum

5. - the light after a storm or rain... when the sun is all yellow and golden...

6. - treats such as clothes, shoes, books, dvds, music, games

7. - smelling luscious (karma perfume, lush soap etc)

8. - seeing bats fly around at night, and swallows swooping during the days...

9. - laughing so hard my stomach hurts

10. - the wind blowing in my hair...

and an extra one because I love it so much 11. - the woosh and super speed you feel when a plane takes off... :D Makes me smile everytime...

but there are so many more... *hug*

2 comments:

anouk said...

ahhh hurray you did it!
they all sound pretty sparkly to me!
oh yeah! that golden light after the storm, i havn't seen that in aggges! and the woosh on a plane, yep yep, that's a good giggle!

what a fun pic too! reminds me of summer mischief!

*hugs!*

Ursula said...

Wonderful treats and pleasures!
There are so many, the list could just go on and on ...........