Friday, September 29, 2006

be delicious



Oh boy! A shiny red apple to match the shiny green apple!!
A new release to match my favourite big brand perfume. Its called Red Delicious, and you know, it matches my glasses.. ;) Hehe. Smells like Red Delicious apples too...
I saw an ad in a magazine a couple of weeks ago for the new one, and I just had to try it out... Went into Myer on my lunch break to track it down and test it out. It smells pretty good! Appleish, just enough to make it smell good, and not too much to make it overpowering. Its just right.. ;)
Seriously considering changing my signature scent! But the problem is, I like them all!! Hahahah
Ah the dilemma...

3 comments:

kerstin said...

ahhhhhh,
it looks yummy! i remember looking at the green one with you. :D
i tell ya what, You adopt this shiiny-shiny-red-matching-glasses-perfume and i'll take over your old one!
hahahaaa, i've been loving that one for so long! wahhhh
;P

lisbeth said...

Hahah, you can use mine too! I don't feel like you using it would cramp my style... Actually..an idea just popped into my head... ;)

kerstin said...

heheheee
oooooooooo0oooh, curious curious! happy curious!
i suppose our styles wouldn't clash now that there's a ginourmous ocean between us....weee...oh aww...booo
*hugas*
i want to smell the new one!