Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mulberry cravings

Mulberry
Mulberry,
originally uploaded by nini Tsai.
I feel like mulberries!! Yum yum yum! It just came over me then.. this wave of mulberry craving. I want I want I want!! ;)

I remember walking down to the mulberry bush at home and trying desperately to get them through the lantena. Mulberry stains all over our clothes and hands... ah! Using them as lipstick!! Heheh. And trying really hard not to think about grubs in them when you bite into them!

Wish I had a mulberry tree....

3 comments:

kerstin said...

lol
i remember trying not to think about grubs too!
i remember breaking them apart to make sure there weren't any! hehee
i miss my mulberry bush.
yummmy yum,
oh but they have so many berries over here! another good reason for you to come and visit!
;D

lisbeth said...

Yes I know! It is becoming more and more obvious that i need to visit! NEED to... ;)

kerstin said...

yes yes yes
!

heheee

:)