Tuesday, October 17, 2006

its all good

Haha, okay, thanks for all your worries and thoughts.. I am really fine. You know me, I've always had that "ever thinking brain" thing going on. Always thinking, tick tick tick. I just have times when I start to fret and things get too much. Its a bit like a kettle or something... I'm bubbling away quite happily, and then sometimes, I'll just boil over and start shrieking! Then after I've had my little freak out session, I calm down again, and things go back to normal.
Its all good... No worries anymore!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so happy to hear you're feeling better!
it's a good thing you can boil over every now and then. :)
and a gooder thing to have you bubbling back to normal again! :D

lisbeth said...

bubble bubble (happy little teapot) ;)