Wednesday, October 18, 2006

its begining to look a lot like ???

Feeling a little bit happy, a little bit excited.. Got a secret smile on my dial! I've had my little spat, and now things are going well again.

Secret smile, because its coming.... ;) What you ask??

CHRISTMAS!!!!
I got a little flutter when I walked through the shopping centre today and saw all the Christmas decorations out, all red and green and sparkly and holidayish... :D I loooooOOOOOOve Christmas!

My favourite time of year... And its just around the corner!! HURRAH!!!!
A little early to get excited, but there is just so much to look forward to... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas decorations out already! WOW thats early! i havn't seen any here yet, i guess everyone is focused on halloween still. :)
It's my favourite time of year too, christmas! annd easter annnd halloween is pretty fun too! witches and pumpkins fun fun!!

i'm glad you're looking forward to christmas. :)

lisbeth said...

AH! I forgot about Halloween... That would be fun... I want to have a proper Halloween... hehe. Are you going to have a Halloween party?? Dress up??