Friday, October 27, 2006

sleepy princess

So tired today. Woke up last night, to the high-pitched yapping of Carlton, one of the dogs upstairs. Started early in the morning barking at something, or possibly nothing, and kept going until my alarm went off this morning.
Yap yap yap yap yap YAP YAP YAP YAP
Right above my bedroom. Piercing through the wooden floors, unable to be ignored. Yes, the owners are away again. There is someone that is staying in the guest bedroom, looking after the place and the dogs, but (lucky for him) he can sleep through Carlton's barking. I unfortunately was not sleeping as heavily as I normally do.
*yawn*
I could quite easily curl up under my desk and fall asleep... Ah, it looks so comfortable down there.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

awww. Know how you feel. *hug* If only they introduced afternoon naps into the workday - I've heard that productivity goes up when they do that!

Anonymous said...

yes, afternoon naps would be a very good idea i think.
that's how we felt when the bears were La di dahing around our cabin.
zzzz
i hope you had a better night sleep lastnight.

xxx