Thursday, October 05, 2006

idle

A little bored, a little slothful... Ok, so there are things i COULD be doing, but I am feeling a little lazy, so putting them off. Well, to be totally honest, I need to get the boss to check somethings before I can actually start the other things, and well, she's not here. So that is a pretty good excuse right?
;)

Spending my morning doing small bursts of work, and then longer bursts of not-work! Haha... Looking things up, playing around, exploring flickr, writing in my blog, creating lists. You get the picture.

List of things I could be doing:
* Just not being at work
* Reading my book
* Buying a new Japanese textbook
* Studying the newly bought Japanese textbook
* Looking at, and possibly purchasing new clothes for work
* Being a beach girl (Yes, I don't know whats come over me, but I suddenly have this urge to go to the beach all the time...)
* Playing with a dog
* Writing a letter
* Baking
* Watching a movie
* Cleaning my house
* Washing my towels
* Hmm.. anything!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can play with Frodo if you want.

I know He would like that too!

hmmm

Really, Japan is not far from here....

hehehe...

lisbeth said...

I would l-o-v-e too! Hehe... although, you may not get him back!! ;)

And that fact is seriously appealing, not so far away from you guys!!

Anonymous said...

http://allyourbase.planettribes.gamespy.com/video3_view.shtml

All belong to Us!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's how i felt today
just blehhh....plod plod
hahaha,
i love the 'i could be washing towels'
bit~
i could be doing that too.
hmm