Thursday, July 26, 2007

sushi, sashimi, tempura

Just a random photo that Marcel took the other day... Me eating sushi in the Myer Centre Foodcourt. Hehe. Actually, it shows the ring that I got for my birthday... ;) This ring had me completely mystified for a week! I looked at it the first time, and saw all these amazing colours, and when I wore it, I noticed different colours. But, I wasn't paying that much attention, so I figured it must have been the different lights... sunlight, work lighting, daytime, nighttime etc. But I kept noticing all these different colours and patterns, ones that I hadn't seen before. Finally, i did an experiment. I made a note of one particular pattern and checked it during the day. AHA! It changes colour!!! Major discovery... The coolest thing is when I use those hand dryers in the bathrooms.. they make the ring change all these pretty colours. I can spend a while just watching it change colour. Very mystical... ;)

4 comments:

kerstin said...

ooo0ooh pretty colours!

so, have you figured out which colours go with which moods yet?
oh and your watch really suits you too!

p.s- wahhhh......sushi!
from the best sushi place!

how i miss that sushi! yummmm

lisbeth said...

Yeah, that photo really shows the vibrancy.. heh. I haven't really noticed which colour matches which mood, that will take time and probably notes.. :) Thanks, I really love my watch... heh.. very cool. The only thing is its hard to remember that I have to take it off before I have a shower etc. Sushi was good.. very delicious! I would send you some, but i think the fish would go off... *damn*

Eileen said...

I'm so glad you like your ring! I will have to go back to the shop and check out what it was called - for some reason the word "obsidian" comes to mind.
I didn't know the colours changed either - oops - but I think it's awesome that they do. :)

Ursula said...

Pretty amazing - what'll they think of next?