Monday, November 05, 2007

we should be letting go

Instead of holding on...

Went to see this funky little band last night, called Fat Freddy's Drop. They're from Un-Zud (New Zealand). So much fun. Made me realise how much I have missed going out like that, rather than to clubs... Clubs are so overrated. Live music is so much better!
So, I have made a vow to go out and see more bands...less pop.
Its part of the changes I am making... the evolution of Liz. ;) heh
What else is changing? Well, small things... my hair for instance. It's got a new part. Very exciting I know... Apparently it makes a huge difference, from all the comments I've had about it. Which is nice.
Wardrobe evolution... that is a slow one, due to the fact that fashion these days is terrible and nothing like the things I would like to wear. But its all good... getting some assistance with that one and my confidence levels... ;) heheh
In the back of my mind is a relocation. Thinking of moving... My place is great, but I'm a little over it... That one is on the back of the line though. Its a big change, and as much as I would like to move, at the same time, my place is easy.
There is also someone else in my life too... He's great...
Things are very good... Fantastic I would even say! Definitely an improvement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh everything sounds dandy!
i'm so happy to hear it. :)
you'll have to send a pic of your new part! hehehe
and one of your new boy too. ;)
glad you're embracing change, what a healthy happy thing to do.
love you!