Friday, November 30, 2007

movin' on up

Guess what? I'm moving!!
Into the city. Actually, bit funny, into George's new apartment building! Heheh. Yes, there shall be much mischief! ;)
Yes, I have decided to move into the city. Moving into a two bedroom apartment which I will share. It's going to be great... As soon as I actually move. At the moment, it is a little exxy with all the bond and everything. But after I get in there, I will be making a huge saving with rent! Which I am REALLY looking forward to. At the moment we can't move in until the 21st of December, which is not the best time to be moving. But, we may be able to move in earlier if the current tenants will move out earlier. *hope*
Its going to be so good. I will be living around 5 minutes from work, and paying less rent, not paying for transport anymore... and yeah, right in the city, same building as George, which means I'll be a better sister... heheh ;)
My current landlords have been great about me moving, saying that I need not find a new tenant as they need the space for family visitors. They have also said just to tell them when I find a place and that is that. Sweet!
I think a move will be a good change for me. I realised that I have been living in the same place for 2 years already!! More than two years... thats the longest I've been in a place other than home home. I didn't even realise it had been so long... Definitely a good change.
Bit apprehensive about the move, mainly the packing. Not sure where to start. It has been a while since I moved, it all seems a little daunting. Like the cleaning... arg.. two years of accumulated dust I will need to get rid of... All I can say is, do not look under my bed... hahah!
It will be a big relief once I have actually settled... Cannot wait for that day.

*daydream*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more trains to catch!?
WOW! Should be great!

lisbeth said...

Thats right! No more trains... no more peak hour squeezing into a crowded train... Oh I am looking forward to it... :)