Monday, December 10, 2007

anticipation

I seem to be in a state of constant anticipation.
Its terrible.

I can't move in to my new place until the 24th of December. Yes... incredible timing. I was thinking I could move on the 24th, in the morning, and then go home for Christmas in the afternoon, or maybe just skip Christmas this year... but then I slapped myself around the head. Stupid! As if I could miss Christmas! So, I have now thought better, and decided to go home for Christmas and move afterwards... around the 27th or something. Just a little frustrating that I have to wait a month after I've been accepted for an apartment before I can actually move into it!
Gar...

Anticipating a bit of revenge from my boss too.. hehe. Its our work Christmas party this Friday. And I did upload some hilarious shots of him walking around with a tie on his head for his birthday onto facebook. Hahah. Incredibly funny, although I believe I may have signed my own death warrant with that... hehe.. chuckle chuckle. It was worth it.

I don't really like living in this state of anticipation. I don't want to think about things too much, cause then I get all caught up in it and worked up. But at the same time, I know that if i don't start packing soon, I will end up in a little bit of a flurry when I do actually have to move. But, that will be okay, as long as I can get the whole moving and Christmas being at the same time.

Christmas shopping is a nightmare. I went out to get a secret santa present today for work and found myself glaring and muttering at the crowds. Arg... they are too slow. I need to get in and out, not wander through and look at things.. mutter mutter. Haha... When I have time to wander I will, but not when I have to get something quick on my lunch break...

Why are we waiting, slowly dehydrating... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking is good.
pity we're all so rushed these days.
we need more time to contemplate ....
etc.
one day at a time ......

Ursula said...

no way! Christmas can't be missed!