Monday, June 16, 2008

bust a move

Just call me dance floor champion! Ah-Huh! Thats right... I am the champion... I actually outdanced someone on a dance floor on Friday night... hahahahahahahaha!

You see, we went out, Mateus, his friends from Kangaroo Island, some other friends of ours and myself to Birdee Num Num's.. this backpacker club... and we were dancing away.. me in particular... on the dance floor.. and we noticed this guy pulling these really funky moves, seriously he could dance... so me being all "I can dance", went up to him and started dancing next to him, challenging him to outdance me... Hahahaha!
So, he would dance, and then I would "reply"... There we were on the dance floor, he was seriously dancing quite well... and I was answering his moves with every single daggy dance move I could think of: the lawnmower, the shopping trolley, the sprinkler, the 80's kick pump, the crazy feet move... hahaha... And I WON! (meaning he left the dance floor, possibly cause he was so embarrassed for me... but it was seriously cool!) hahaha

I am the champion!!!

I just need to get this whole routine down, and I'll be set for life... ;)


6 comments:

Eileen said...

You crazy chicken.
Wish I was there to witness it! I will have to demand a replay next time I see ya.

lisbeth said...

hehe, easy!! :)

anouk said...

diddo what nellie said!
hahahaha! LOL
that would have been hilarious!!!

lisbeth said...

oh it was.. it was super hilarious.. heheh.. wish you were both there!!

Ursula said...

That's my girl!
Does anyone have a video clip by any chance? That'll be soooo funny!

kaniganman said...

Yeah sounds pretty good - I'll challenge ya to a dancin duel too!