Saturday, June 21, 2008

found!

I stumbled on this blog on one of my click click click scroll link click click click episodes here... You know those times you click on a link, and then click on another link and then stumble on something brilliant? This is one of those...
Its a blog called A cup of Jo and its short and sweet posts are full of sweet little posts and pictures and random fun-ness...
Its super sweet... :) Check it out... A CUP OF JO
Especially of note are the flirty week post (love the pic), the colour me wallpaper post (can just imagine who that would suit!! ;)), the stripey stripe shoes (gorgeous, i want!), the two parisian cuties (awfully cute), and my personal favourite post: MASH Mansion Apartment Shack House! Do you remember that game.. where you find out who you will marry, how many kids you will have, where you will live etc. Oh I remember it, only thing is I've forgotten how to play it.. but never fear, you can play it online!! HURRAH!

My MASH: You will marry Mateus.
After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Brazil in your fabulous House.
You will have 5 kid(s) together.
The family will zoom around in a Brown Camaro.
You will spend your days as a Writer, and live happily ever after.

Hehe... how funny is that! I even put more than Mateus in the boys section.. hahaha ;) And I'm going to be a writer! Love the car too.. hehe.. sorry about the moving to Brazil!! ;)
Try it out... Its old skool fun!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

I don't remember how to play it either! But this is what I got:
You will marry Tim Finn. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in London in your fabulous Apartment.You will have 42 kid(s) together. The family will zoom around in a silver bike. You will spend your days as a reader, and live happily ever after.

42 kids!!!!!!!! No WAY!

lisbeth said...

HAHAHAHAHAH 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better get started then... gotta track down Tim Finn! ;)

Eileen said...

I don't know hpw they're going to fit on our silver bike!!

anouk said...

oh, i love finding blogs like that!

i got,

You will marry mars.
After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in ireland in your fabulous Shack.
You will have 1 kid(s) together.
The family will zoom around in a red jag.
You will spend your days as an amulet artist, and live happily ever after.


cool huh,

i could have married willy wonka too, but i got my mars, and the shack part makes me giggle! gotta love the RED JAG though eh!
p.s- LOVE THAT WALLPAPER!
&
the banjo player!