Monday, June 23, 2008

comforting

I went out to get some lunch yesterday... and I've been thinking about changing some things, and well, I've been rather preoccupied with some things... so thought I'd get some soup. Found this soup, butternut pumpkin... that would be yummy. The guy asked if I wanted it heated up, and I said yeah, sure. Waited for that... stood around waiting and thinking and maybe I looked a little 'deep in thought' or something... because when he brought it out, he handed me a big brown paper bag, and said "Everything you need is in the bag!".
Hehe... everything I need is in the bag...

It made me smile... :) everything? Really, thanks!! hehe

Wouldn't that be wonderful, if someone just gave you a brown paper bag that had all the solutions? hehe

4 comments:

anouk said...

oh yeah, that'd be fabulous!
that is such a sweet little story.
^_^

was the soup in the bag?

trying to imagine soup in a brown paper bag...ehee

lisbeth said...

hehe.. the soup was in the bag... in a container in a brown paper bag... so it wasn't like i had to lick it from the paper or anything.. hehe ;) Thought it was pretty sweet too... heh...

Ursula said...

Yes, please! I'll have one of those brown paper bags, too.
Soup - so comforting - yum!
I can see you smiling when he handed you the paper bag. Sweet!

Eileen said...

I love it when complete strangers cheer you up like that!