Friday, March 11, 2011

wind

I love wind - and i just found these two interesting things... (yes, i'm really busy here today! heheh)

A power flower!
People think those massive wind turbines are ugly - I quite like them... but, if you are one of those that think the turbines are ugly, check this out: a power flower. Designed to be installed wherever there is wind, without affecting the views...

A wind knitting factory!
A machine powered by the wind that knits scarves - after a while the knitted material is 'harvested' and you can purchase a scarf knitted by the wind... ooO I want one! The scarf comes with a little note saying how long it took to knit and when it was knitted.

2 comments:

anouk said...

I love wind power, it just makes sense!
those are lovely power flowers!
I quite like the traditional ones too.

and the wind knitting is genius!

Mars said...

+2 for wind.

I love windmills ect...

It's great seeing these posts randomly around our house on different utility computers we have.