Tuesday, August 23, 2011

atmosphere

Getting harder to do 'work' at 'work'... because I've finished up everything I had to do already. Well actually, that happened a little while ago, I've just been managing to keep myself entertained here. Thats coming to an end now... back to looking busy, but not being. Not too bad... on good days. But on other days I get far too bored.

I've been contacted by old work - with an offer for a job... up on the coast. Its really confusing me at the moment. I've been looking for work up there - and now they've come up with a not great but not bad offer. I am thinking about it... miss the people over there. Lots of thinking about that now... which doesn't help with the boredom.

On the one hand it would be so good to be able to just hand in resignation and know that I had a job up there and we could move and just get going on this plan that we have been working on. On the other hand, I do still remember why I left that job...

---

Lots of reading blogs lately. It keeps me entertained.

Here's hoping that soon we will be living somewhere else, working somewhere else, with a bit more time on our hands - or at least a bit of a different atmosphere to spend our time...

Inspired by these two at the moment:

mucho mucho bueno bueno

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm,
tough call!
you could always take the new job until something better comes along. Although that might be more drama than it's worth.

cute mucho mucho blog! glad you can find little bits to make you happy.
:)

k