Tuesday, August 30, 2011

cheers


Cheers to moving!

:) Yep - I took the offer, after a bit of negotiation, and we will be moving to the coast!! Its very exciting... I handed in my resignation notice on Friday... that was SUPER exciting... Daydreamed of doing that for so long! I'm working on having my notice shortened (my contract states 4 weeks, but they need me as soon as I can get up there)... I think I may be able to get it down to 3, possibly 2 weeks, but it will depend on whether or not they can find someone to replace me. *cross your fingers*

So yeah, going back to the school - only a different campus... should be good. I'm looking forward to it. At least with the move I'll have something familiar, not a completely new situation (ie. new home, new town, new job)... you know how much of a comfort queen I am... that would probably wig me out.. at least with the comfort of a known job I'll be a bit less stressed.

Hopefully we'll find a sweet little place to rent out - can be a bit tricky to find places up there that are within our budget and pet friendly - but we'll find something.
Also hopefully Mateus' job hunt won't be too hard - if anyone knows of anything going up there let us know... Mateus would be a great worker... and he'll give anything a go!!

So yeah - all very exciting... after months and months of daydreaming - we're actually going to do it... we're actually going to move to the coast!! Hurrah!!!

images are a couple of things I have to remind myself... hehe - change!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!
congratulations liz!
I hope you find the perfect little home and Mateaus finds a great job! I'm sure you both will, just keep smiling & staying positive and it will come back to you!
love ya!


k

Anonymous said...

Very happy to have you coming up the coast - yay! We might even bump into each other :) Erin.

Liz said...

Thanks!! We're excited to be moving... :) Will definitely keep the positive vibes going... And how good would it be to actually be a bit closer to you E!! Who knows, we may even get to catch up a bit more often... hehe