Friday, August 12, 2011

still here

Still here... I kinda got busted a bit for not really doing much 'work' at... well... 'work'... heh


So I had to get my act together - and actually do some... ;)

Anyway - I am still around - still posting... just have to reschedule it. Make sure I actually do things around here rather than sit around on blogs or looking for other work or daydreaming etc etc

NZ was fun! I am just getting full movement back now.. haha... seriously brusied my forearms and my bum from all that falling down and getting back up. Another weird thing that was sore were my shins - from trying to turn and stabilise on the board... anyway.. it was fun. I have to write a bit of a summary about that later.

Its getting warmer over here... wish I was outside today...
Til later!

(image from Steady Print Shop Co. - incredibly fitting)

1 comment:

ursulasal said...

impressive photos of NZ! Makes me want to go there as well! Oh, well ..... one day ....