Tuesday, July 18, 2006

good news Tuesday

*happy dance* I don't have to get my wisdom teeth taken out!! *happy dance*

HURRAH! Its very exciting news... I went to the dentist today, because my wisdom teeth have started moving, and one of them has starting coming through, and the dentist told me that I would need to get them taken out. :(

So, I booked in to talk to him about it, and get the referall and everything... But this morning, I spoke to him and we decided that I shouldn't get my teeth taken out just yet, because really, they are causing me no pain. Plus, I will only have a problem with one of them coming through, and luckily, the tooth that is coming through is the good one. Which means no scary wisdom teeth extraction for me!! (yet)

I just have to watch out for them, and if I feel any pain, go back to the dentist, and then probably have them extracted. But, for now, its all good!

Good news Tuesday indeed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is a really good news Liz!! you must be very relieved now. you had been worried about geeting your wistom teeth out for loooong time and now you are set free from all that worries.

lisbeth said...

Incredibly relieved!! You can imagine.. I thought I would have to get them taken out for sure, and now I don't! YAY!

Anonymous said...

wwoohwhooo!
although you know you do miss out on the wonderful excuse to eat just icecream for two days! annnnnd
hApPy gAs!!!!
boogie boogie dance dance!

;)

love you

lisbeth said...

Haha, you realise that Happy Gas probably wouldn't be enough for me? I would still freak out... I would have to be completely under, in dream land.

Anonymous said...

hehee, i suppose, i do remember seeing little flash moments of gore, blood and teeth with huge roots. (i hope you're not eating lunch) hehee
but wow that walking on air feeling, IT WAS GOOD! ;P