Sunday, July 16, 2006

mountains

There is something that I have been thinking about lately, and in the past it has been one of those things that I have thought about, but then after thinking about decided to push to the back of my mind because its such a big thing to do... its a mountain.

But, last night, Y and I were talking about it, and I have lost all my fear.

That mountain is moving to Japan.

Y and I talked about things, and even though it will be difficult, I am not afraid anymore. Of course it will be really different to life here, but I think I am ready, or will be ready...

Surprised? Me too... I am very surprised at how I am feeling about this. In the past I had considered that I might make the move, but to be honest it was something in the distant future. Now, it has dawned on me it will be earlier than I thought... And instead of the panic I thought I would feel, I am actually really confident we can climb this mountain.

Y definitely has something to do with that... *hug*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who do you mean Y? is that a mesage to everybody who read your message ? because it is Y of YOU. or anyone else?

Anonymous said...

it is a big and difficult thing. but i am with you Liz.

lisbeth said...

VB: Y is my boyfriend... the reason I am moving to Japan.
Hide: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a big decision!
i'm glad you're at peace with it.
it will definately be an experience!
i hope it's filled with all good things like bouncy totoro's and lotus roots!
i think it's something you need to do.
so, you gotta just do it i suppose!
:D
is japan a little close to canada? i think it is! that must mean it's a good thing for me!
weeheehee!

lisbeth said...

Japan is closer to Canada!! We could even go over sometime... ;) YAY!

I know, it is something I've got to do, and it will be fun. I am looking forward to it actually!

Anonymous said...

Hey thats great! Big decision but I think you'll be fine over there. Pretty exciting news!

G