Friday, July 07, 2006

summer dreams

lay your burdens down
lay your burdens down,
originally uploaded by Sam Lamb.
I've found myself longing the country life lately... To live the simple life. A simple life in the country, just me and my love. The smell of things baking wafting through a cosy house... Wearing summer dresses and cloud watching. A dog by my side while I sit on a verandah and watch the sun go down. To grow flowers, and have a vege patch...

Maybe its time for a change.

My boss asked me the other week, if I ever had urges to return to the country. Growing up in the country, I think you always will...

One day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you moving to the country?

lisbeth said...

Just dreaming about it. Thinking of making a move to the country...someday.

Anonymous said...

sounds just beautiful!
i can't wait until mars and i can move to the country too. just like that, but probably less of the baking and more of the making. : )

*sigh*
mars asks if theres much country in Japan? hehe i think he wants everyone to move to canada. ;P

lisbeth said...

Much country in Japan?? Not sure. But I hope so... otherwise, i will have to convince Yohei to move to Australia!! ;)