Friday, December 01, 2006

advent

Its the first day of December, I hope you have all got your advent calendars out! I went out and bought a little wooden Christmas Tree, that has all these tiny sweet decorations that hang off it. It isn't an advent calendar, but I am going to use it as one... Everyday I will hang a new decoration on the tree. The decorations are tiny, and they look German and just like the decorations we hang on our Christmas Tree. I would upload a picture of it, but my photographic skills are just not quite good enough to take a picture of it... Want to take a closeup shot of the decorations...
What about everyone else? Do we all have advent calendars up?? :)

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Cute decorations!

I don't have an advent calendar yet but I did get to put up Christmas decorations at work today. The only spare powerpoint for the coloured lights happened to be beside my desk so I get to gaze at pretty lights whenever I need inspiration!

lisbeth said...

Ah, they aren't the decorations on the tree.. it is too difficult to take a good photo of the tree without a fancy camera like Hing!!
I have my lights turned on too, at home... so pretty and soft looking... :)

Anonymous said...

ahhh!
we don't have an advent calendar yet!
but we'll get one this weekend! or make one! did you know there are online advent calendars?! i havn't found a really cute one yet, but i bet they're out there!

yours sounds absolutely adorable!
and fairy lights awww!
pretty~

p.s- i notice i use this
thingamejig -> !
all the time! hahahaa

lisbeth said...

Haha, I use this thingamajig all the time too!! And usually twice in one hit... :)
I saw a cute idea for an advent calendar: lots of small tin buckets that have numbers on them, and inside a small bit of fabric and inside little treats... very cute.
P.S: I use these things .... alllll the time too! hahah