Friday, June 01, 2007

time out

Time out!
I'm heading up north again, this time to Proserpine. I fly out tomorrow, for a week. I'll be back on Sunday afternoon.
Staying at the same place as Marcel, he's working again, staying at a caravan park. It'll be great to see him. Maybe I'll even get a chance to go to Airlie Beach, catch some sun and soak up the Whitsunday lifestyle... (I'll try and avoid the British backpackers though!)
Been another hectic week. Had a day up in Noosa again to help the Noosa staff with the new system. *groan* Had to bite my tongue, basically they just need to shut up and learn to do things using a different system, realise that they can't do things the way they used to anymore... Stop complaining about it, and actually think and take things on board.
Anyway, so that meant a day out of Brisbane, when I already had a busy enough week trying to get things ready for the week after while I'm away.
Managed to go to another Yoga class today. This one was harder! Different instructor, and he was pretty full on. Getting us to really stretch our limbs and actually pushing us into the positions. Well, by the end of the class, when we finally got a chance to relax, my body felt rather stretched... think I'll have to keep going to actually get the flexibility that it requires. Think I find it harder because my legs lock, bowlegged bend thing going on...
Right, so, have to go pack!
Back in a week!!

1 comment:

kerstin said...

i hope you're having fun up there!
i'll miss chatting to you this week.
mmm, that yoga instructor sounds intense, yoga isn't supposed to be forced, just relaxed into the postures and over time you stretch.
but yeah, if you keep going you'll become elastic fantastic! hehehee