Monday, August 13, 2007

captain planet

Marcel has gone to fulfill his duties to the planet.
Gone to plant trees again in Proserpine.
He flew out yesterday, and will be planting in Proserpine and then later move on, maybe south to Rockhampton. Not sure, it will depend on the contracts. Another two months of planting...
Another two months apart. *sigh* I would really like to go up and visit him again, but we'll see how things go. At the moment I am really trying to save... What for? Well... that is news in itself. ;)

I am thinking, planning, hoping, preparing, saving, striving to go traveling with Marcel... around the world!! Big trip planning. We have talked about it a lot, and we are hoping to start a trip around the world next year. Working and traveling together around this planet he is currently saving... (hehe) SO... that is pretty exciting isn't it? Have been getting down here at work recently. Currently feeling a little overworked, underpaid and unappreciated. So, this is becoming a light at the end of the tunnel. Especially now with Marcel gone again...
But, anyway.. exciting plans hey? And, Marcel has also asked me to go with him to New Zealand for a few days... Which would be so cool! In October I think... It is his flight back to Brazil, but he will just go to New Zealand and come back. So, he has asked me to come over as well... Would love to... and I hope I can.

Would definitely be a lot better to go traveling with someone, and Marcel especially! While Marcel is away, we have decided, that I shall start the route planning... to keep my spirits up while he is gone. Its fun. STA Travel have this great site where you can plan your own route around the world. :) Where to go next?!
*grin*

1 comment:

kerstin said...

verrry exciting!
i hope you're having fun planning!
hmmm Venice, Greece!
oh the adventures you'll have!