Thursday, August 09, 2007

tea time

I received a sweet little surprise yesterday! A package all the way from Carol in Kansas... (smalltownramblings) :) Absolutely gorgeous!

It was FULL of sweet little gifts... and smells absolutely scrummy! That would be the Chai tea soap! There are so many different teas to try... Can't wait! I was so enchanted when I opened the little package and saw the homebaked cookies! Wow.. so sweet! And Smarties.. hehe, this made me chuckle. Lots and lots of smarties! But a different kind... Smarties in Australia are little round chocolate candy, like M & M's... Heh, but these are just as yummy! :) I even got tea for my body, Green Tea Body Butter, which is just divine! And the card made me smile too... IT POPS UP!! So cute!! Skittles, and Laffy Taffy lollies... Tea tea and more tea. And, I was most impressed with the wrapping and the little tea bag cards! Everything came individually wrapped with a sweet little card that looks like a tea bag, complete with string! So sweet.. I can't begin to describe how special I felt opening it all up... Thank you so much! You really made my day!

3 comments:

tlchang said...

Looks like a delightful package. Thanks for posting!

kerstin said...

oo0ooh you got fairy goodness too!
isn't it exciting!!!
aww,
and there's nothing like opening a package and being overtaken by gorgeous smells hey!
this one looks like it's full of all sorts of treats! and sweet wrapping too!
:)

tlawwife said...

I'm glad to see it arrived safely and that you enjoyed it.