Friday, May 18, 2007

booty

My first pair of boots!

Booty-ful yes?

I really wanted a pair of boots this year. So, I went out and found these today... cheered me up. Was feeling a little stressed out and over worked and worried, but buying shoes helps. I never used to be one of those "shoe" stereotype women.. but seems I have turned into one, slightly. ;) I like shoes. They are quite nice... heh. And these boots are super sweet!
So, just a little stressed, I have a slight issue with a students visa that I was helping with his extension, friend of a friend... long story, hopefully he won't be booted (hah) out of the country. Taking two days in Noosa was great, however, I seem to be working for both schools now, Brisbane and Noosa. Just until they get their heads around the new system anyway. Plus, have to catch up with everything here in Brisbane... so working flat out! Thinking all the time of everything I need to do... busy busy bee.
Missing Marcel like crazy. At least when he was here I could see him and take some time out from work. Being together helped a lot... And, he has gone north north again, to Cooktown! His team and another team (that are the two top teams) went up there to work for 10 days. And it looks like I won't be able to talk to him either... can't get through to his mobile. Must be terrible phone coverage up there. *sigh* So I will miss him a lot more now.
I am planning to take a holiday in the first week of June. If I can... I might visit him up there, not in Cooktown, but when he goes south again to Proserpine, I might go to Airlie Beach for a week! Beach in winter... :)

I want to put my boots on now... I looooooooooOOOve them! ;)

3 comments:

kerstin said...

hey, how are they wearing in?
the leather looks soft, so it shouldn't take long hey.
i hope you're stomping up a storm!

lovelovelove

and a bottle of bugs

xxx

k

lisbeth said...

OH BOY! I love wearing boots! Don't know what it is, but I feel different wearing them... :) FUN! I wore in them yesterday and last night... very cool. Sunshine and butterflies! Love

kerstin said...

oh, i love boots too! they're stompy and
playful!

glad they're wearing in dandy!