Wednesday, May 09, 2007

grumble

Whats wrong?

I don't know, just grumbly... got sprung with extra work today. Have to train people with the new system, which isn't hard to do, its just extra work that I don't feel like doing. Also tired of this job... tired of doing all this.
Tired of being apart.
Bored too. I have things I could do, like study or cleaning or other things... but buggered if I could be bothered.

I just feel grumbly.
Grumble grumble work grumble grumble study grumble grumble distance grumble grumble bored grumble grumble me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll pass - don't be a grumpy when the road gets bumpy, just smile, smile, smile :)

Anonymous said...

nothing is wrong - you're in love!
please seek help if it gets too bad, before you fall into a depression

kerstin said...

aww, i was grumbly too. no, more than grumbly. grunky! that's cranky and grumpy combined! hope you feel better soon!
love love

lisbeth said...

Haha! That was me too! It was terrible, I couldn't get out of it.. But, things will get better.. soonish... :) GREAT THAT YOUR BACK!!!