Wednesday, August 30, 2006

frankly

OOoo New Frankie magazine out today! Huzzah! Its my favourite magazine these days... It always comes with this cool poster from an upcoming artist (personally, i think K should send her stuff there!). You should see this issues poster, so pretty!

I know, a magazine is a magazine, but seriously, this one is great. Full of interesting stories, real people and orginality. Honestly... Its cool.

And, I've just discovered you can download the posters as wallpapers! Nifty!
  • Frankie

  • rant rant rant rave rave rave

    3 comments:

    kerstin said...

    oh what fun!
    i love Abbey McCulloch's work!!!
    yes yes, my favourite kinda art.
    i just set a new wallpaper!

    it would be magic to have my art in there! ^-^

    kerstin said...

    p.s- i'm inspired!*~

    lisbeth said...

    You should write to them!! I bet they would love to have your art featured!!