Tuesday, August 01, 2006

the hardest part

Oh boy...

I just talked to I and S, my bosses, Managing Director and General Manager respectively, about my plan to go to Japan from next year.

The hardest part, was the fact that I had just gone into S's office to ask a question, and they were talking about a possible centralisation of registration, which would mean I would be solely responsible for registrations for both Brisbane and Noosa. *gulp* Its a good opportunity. And to be honest, Global Village is the one place where I have been given so many opportunities. Its a difficult thing to say that you are thinking about a possible move to Japan when they have all these thoughts about what you can do for the company.

I knew it would be hard to break this to them... but this is a lot harder than I imagined.

I expect to have to battle a lot to go through with this...

-Liz dons her armour, and picks up her sword and shield-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be in a difficult position. you completely understand how much they have treat you well and gave you many chances over there and you might think you want to meet their hopes as mush as you can. now you are a necessary member at work and they think you can take more responsibilities because they trust you and evaluate your work.
we can go through this hardness. i promise i support you more to solve this matter.

kerstin said...

hmm, it's tough hey,
maybe you don't need to tell them yet.
???
i don't know
you gotta follow your instincts.
:)
that's all you can do.