Thursday, August 24, 2006

quintessence

Ahh... May I offer you a piece of advice?

Do not go into Lush when you don't have a bath to indulge in all the tempting treats they offer! Its so disappointing. They have just released all these really delicious smelling bath bombs that i want to try out, and its so annoying not having a bath!

It was such a dilemma when I moved into my current house. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the place, its fantastic, BUT, it has no bath. No bath! DISASTER! Ok, ok, so I shouldn't even be thinking about baths, seeing as we're in such a predicament with water. But, I have a real hankering for a bath at the moment. A long bath... and a good book.

The hit list (in no particular order): Marathon Bubble Bar, Still Life Bath Ballistic, Chelsea Garden Bath Ballistic, Temple of Truth Bubble Bar and Floating Island Bath Melt.
*drool drool drool*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could use our bath next time you're up!

lisbeth said...

thanks, but your bath is a little small...

kerstin said...

awww, you little princess you!~ ;)
i wish we had a bath too, luckily we don't have Lush to tempt me.
you'll just have to take advantage of the shower goodies!
:)

lisbeth said...

Oh but the shower goodies aren't as fun... ;)

kerstin said...

i suppose not, except those melting ice soap thingies!