Friday, August 11, 2006

whistle


We're all going on a summer holiday, something something something, week or two...

Haha, okay, not going on a summer holiday. But thinking about a spring holiday, to Byron for the weekend! When Y is here... yay! Gotta get a car. It can be such a hassle trying to organise a holiday when you have to rely on public transport and your own legs! ;)

And, its whale season at the moment down there, so maybe we'll even get to see some whales or dolphins! Woo-Hoo!

Didn't get that cold by the way. Upped the fruit and vitamin c and other stuff that we all take when you start to get sick, and wah-lah! No cold/flu! Hurrah! It's going around, so I'm pretty darn glad I didn't get it...

Going home this weekend, home home. Another little mini-break!

Thats a good idea by the way, to ask Audrey first, about using her work as a tattoo. It'd be kinda cool if she would design one for me.. hehe... in my dreams. (by the way, anyone that doesn't agree with me getting a tattoo, sorry, I'm still going to get one). A little one, a good one... I promise!

La-di-da...

4 comments:

kerstin said...

hehehee what a cute picture!
sun sun fun un the sun!
Mars loves it! :)

i think a spring holiday is just what you need! i hope you see plenty of whales and dolphins!

oh, give asha lots of attention for me! she'll be so happy to see you!!!

And you could always commission Audrey to design you a personalized tattoo! i bet she'd think about it. :)

it'd be gorgeous!

love you!

xox

k

lisbeth said...

haha, you like my pic? Yeah, thats what a quiet day at work can do... hehe... Asha is loving the extra company. (She can still sit!!) Still as funny as ever too...

kerstin said...

hehee,
i'm glad she's having fun.
and that she can still sit! this is good.
love to you both
xox
k

Eileen said...

That sounds like fun! The whales are up at Hervey Bay now - one of my workmates went whalewatching on the weekend and saw heaps, right near the boat too.